This will be my first time to Vegas and mostly I’m just excited to have a week off of work! We don’t have much of an itinerary, which I how I like my vacations. We’ll mostly eat, walk, lounge, and relax. Here’s what we have planned:
- Walking The Strip (of course). We’ll be cliché tourists and stare up at the big buildings and take lots of cheesy pictures in front of all the casinos.
- The Bellagio Fountains. Ever since I saw Ocean’s Eleven, I’ve dreampt of standing in front of the Bellagio fountains for hours on end. Of course, Matt Damon probably won’t be there for the real thing.
- Gambling – Eh. Maybe. I’m sure I’ll gamble a little, but not much. This is Lloyd’s forte, not mine. You might catch me on some penny slots – or do they even have those in Vegas?
- Pool. The girls on E! News are always hanging out at the pools in Vegas and I want to be there.
- Party. We might go to a club one night. I don’t even know how to party anymore, though, so this girl might not make it past 11:00 p.m.
- Shop? I don’t know – is there really good shopping in Vegas?
- Be together. Cue the “oohs and awws”. We’re excited just to spend time together and not worry about anyone else.
- Eat. We love to eat. Especially eat out. We’ve already bought a couple Restaurant.com coupons to:
Envy Steakhouse: Our coupon is for $75 off of $150. This is going to be our fancy nice out. Come to think of it, I don’t have anything to wear to Envy! Better start shopping!
Cabo Mexican Restaurant: $25 off of $35 – gotta get my Mexican craving fix at least once while I’m there!
Kilawat: $25 off of $35 – I’m thinking we’ll do breakfast here one morning.
Little Buddha: Sushi!
I haven’t been off of work or on vacation in almost a year! I’m SO excited!
Have any of your ever been to Vegas? Any recommendations on what to do while we’re there?